Friday, August 28, 2009

This caught my eye....

Being a total newbie to the blogging world, I find myself being amazed on a daily basis by all the clever people out there. And the things you find on a very circuitous route. I love reading A Little Red Ribbon (thanks Gret) - she always finds the most beautiful things (and makes some gorgeous vintage embroidery pouches). Today's find comes via there, through a wonderful site called Lovely Clusters, which takes all the hard work out of finding beautiful things - clever, huh? (A Little Red Ribbon is about to be featured there).

And there my attention was piqued by this gorgeous pink-leaved tree from A. T. Whim. A further peak at that site reveals an array of beautiful artwork - very tempted! A few of these grouped on a wall would be delightful. I really have a thing for trees at the moment!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle,

    Welcome to blogsville! Your blog looks great! I look forward to seeing what you share with us, and I hope you'll find this community of crafty folk as lovely and encouraging as I have. Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog too - I have had no way of getting back to you til now. G :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read every comment and appreciate you taking the time to read my little blog. I try to respond to all comments by email but sometimes life gets in the way. Thanks for understanding.