Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lucky me!


This was a very good week when it came to parcels - the most exciting kind of parcel of all arrived at my house. A Modern Swappers parcel. My very first swap!! I could barely contain my excitement when I saw the name on the parcel. I was pretty sure I knew that this was going to be inside....
The most adorable cushion cover, made out of linen with the sweetest mini quilt made out of tiny cut squares stitched down. The quilting over the entire cover is an exquisite cross-hatch, so perfect. I just love it.
Also inside, four pieces of the stunning Anna Maria Horner Good Folks line. Love.

And finally, the grooviest rotary cutter and pins ever.

Thanks Joan, I love my goodies so much. I loved this swap. I can't wait to do another one. But first I can't wait to see what my partner thinks of her goodies. They should be arriving any day now.

1 comment:

  1. Danielle, I can't believe I just now noticed this on your blog....where have I been? I hope you enjoy the pillow. The Modern Swap was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read every comment and appreciate you taking the time to read my little blog. I try to respond to all comments by email but sometimes life gets in the way. Thanks for understanding.