It has been an embarassingly long time since I've blogged. That's not because I've not being doing anything worth showing, ohhhhh no! If you happen to follow me on Twitter or Instagram you'll know there's quite a bit happening chez Petitselefants.
But today I'm posting to tell you:
1. I admit I'm a hopeless blogger.
2. I will try harder. I promise.
3. I really appreciate the fact that hundreds of visitors are still reading my blog, even though it hasn't been updated in 3 months. Thank you.
4. I'm so excited about everything that's happening at the moment, I can barely begin to think of where to start. And that's just the sewing stuff.
5. So I'll just start by telling you I have another quilt in Fat Quarterly, just out today. It's full of Christmas projects. Including this little one here which was great fun to sew and I hope that somebody out there will make one! How excellent would that be?
My absence from the blogosphere is in part due to stuff happening here:
We've been rearranging the furniture, a little.
(Yes we have moved out, don't worry).
In six months time this little spot here will be my NEW SEWING STUDIO. And we will have half a brand spanking new house. I'm excited about both of these points. But at the moment it feels like a hard slog. Even though we're not doing any of the actual building, there's a lot of brain power going into choosing fixtures and fittings, paint colours, layouts, etc etc. I won't show you my list, it's scary.
2013 is going to be a great year. I can't wait.
If you've made it this far along, please leave me a comment and tell me what you've been up to! There might be a little something in it for you. I've been storing it up.